Friday 30 May 2014

[Enter Desired Title Here]

Soooooo, I just want to say. The internet did go off before. I think it was a signal thing, like I said.
It was back the next day so I didn't have to go too long without internet.

I really don't know what to put here.

I want to update, but I don't want it to be pointless.

The most exciting thing that happened in the days I didn't update?

I ate watermelon in the bath?

Okay, no, it was probably getting into The Mortal Instruments and coming out with a new ship.

Alec/Magnus - Malec.




Hell yeah!

Seriously, though.

I love this couple so much, but I won't talk too much about it.

And now I'm rushing through typing this because I have a tab open with Malec fanfiction that I want to go back to binge reading.

(My bookmarks have gone up by 50 in only a few days, because I wasn't interested in Malec when I did my last blog post.)



Another thing that happened!


I was editing a channel I made a while ago (Geminotic Alliance).


I didn't upload any videos, I want to (Well, duhhh, if you made a channel, of course you'd want to upload.)

It will be about news, but...more of the news that grips me. So things that I'm happy about, scared about, creeped out about and so on.


(SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED HERE)

I had to restart my laptop but I'm so fricking happy I saved.

So, all I said at the end was that yesterday was the official date that means it's two weeks until my birthday.

16 years old in two weeks.

16 is the legal age in the U.K.

Okay, no, I'm joking. That stuff will come later on in life.

(SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED AGAIN)

My internet hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment