Tuesday 27 May 2014

WTF INTERNET? My Twitter Almost Got HACKED!

I will forever be scared to click links.
I can't deal with this right now.


Okay, so I've been having slow internet all day.
I'm not sure why.
There's bad weather in London today and maybe that's it?

Anyways...

I was on some website that I can't remember and then I logged into my gmail. I saw a message that I was mentioned in a tweet.

I went to Twitter after closing the gmail tab to keep as minimal activity happening on my laptop.

I went to notifications and I saw the tweet, it was from some person I followed.

It had a link and it was like, "Lolz, your entry here was...." or something.

(BTW I tried to screenshot the tweet but it's disappeared from my feed.)

And I clicked the link.

But it took ages to load.



I wasn't sure if that was the slow internet or what but something about the way it looked made me a bit suspicious.

I closed the tab then I re-clicked the link and then I had a thought.

"Yo, this could give me a virus."


And then I closed that tab quickly and searched for websites to see the safety of links.

I found one and I was like, "Okay, then let's see..."

This came up.

Oh, okay, no threats or anything.


So, I click on the link again.

Then it redirected me to a Twitter message that said, "You have been forced out, to verify who you are, log in." and I was JUST about to log in when...


Okay,....what?


Damn, I almost got hacked.

Daaaaaaaamn.

So, while I still recover from that and interrogate my friends who send me links on Facebook,

The weather in London right now is bad.

Like, I almost said today again, but it's almost 2 in the morning.

I looked at the tv and it says something about connection or the need to get a subscription to watch the channel and it only says that when we haven't payed the cable bill or there's a network breakdown somewhere and we can't get signal.

If the tv did go off, so would the internet.



But the internet is on the highest signal right now, but the TV hasn't got signal. Maybe it's a thing in the system, but, I mean, even if the tv did go off, I can still get the YouTube TV app...I'm sure, you're not supposed to be able to do that, though...

In other news (news stretches the genre of this blog too much), I finished watching Kill Your Darlings this (well, yesterday) morning.

The scenes made me laugh. The ones that took me by surprise, like the one when Daniel Radcliffe is in the library storage or record room with that girl and she goes down and then Dane Dehaan walks in and watches as-

Okay, this blog is finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment