Sunday 25 May 2014

So Something Weird Happened Yesterday...

So, I was talking to my brother and his girlfriend the other day about stuff.

I got onto the topic of my birthday since it's soon (June 14th).

They suggested an arcade, and so did I. I also said that I wanted to go to the cinema.

My brother's girlfriend said she wasn't a cinema person.

Meh, not all people are. I am, but I don't care if people aren't.


And then I started thinking about Spider-Man and I said, "It would have been awesome to be able to watch The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in the cinema," or something along those lines.

Moving on from that...

Today (now looking at the time, I realise this happened yesterday), I'm just laying in bed, on the internet, when I hear my mum talking to my brother and his girlfriend and said, "When are you going cinema?"


Then they must have said something, but I didn't hear the reply.

Then my mum said, "When do you want me to look after [My niece's name]?"

Then they replied (again, I didn't hear) and then my mum said, "Okay, tell me when you're leaving." and then walked away.

I just lay there.



She's not a cinema person, but she's going to the cinema...

Okay, a lot of people do things but don't identify as a fan of that thing.

But they go to the cinema a lot.

They saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre, they saw Frozen (multiple times) and a lot of other movies I don't even know about, and they went to the cinema again.


They even said they'd take me out places and they say they ask me but I refuse but I didn't even know they were going out.



Now, me not going to the cinema is something I'm not fussing about. That, I don't care about.

What I care about is what they said to me.

On the other side, maybe it was a movie I couldn't watch.

Like an over 18 or something.

They do like horror movies, after all.

But IF I find out that the movie they saw was The Amazing Spider-Man 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment