Sunday 1 June 2014

"Friends"? Screw 'Em: I Ain't Even Mad

Shit happened today.

So, I my mum says that I can go to the cinema tomorrow (well, actually today since it's almost 4 in the morning).

I get fricking excited.

I love the cinema. I dunno, I just do.

I might have to go on my own though and that kinda makes me uncomfortable...I'll still go though.

I go onto Facebook and I post, "Have you ever gone to the cinema alone?" in a small group me and my "friends" have.

One says nope and another says something like, "Who the hell goes to the cinema alone? You loner."

I reply saying that many people go alone because I don't really see a point with going to the cinema with people since you'll be sitting and not talking for like two hours (lately movies are getting to like the 3 hour mark). Sure, there's the whole experience of waiting in line and talking about how hyped you are then coming out of the room, sharing your experience. But I don't feel like I'll be missing much.

Then he said how my opinion is  wrong because when he goes to the cinema he talks in the movies, jokes around and goes there with girls (like what he does at the cinema is what everyone fricking does because his actions are so perfect.)

That got to me kind of. Because it is an opinion and an opinion cannot be wrong or right since it is not fact. And my opinion is mine. I don't care if people don't agree, it kind of comes with the package deal of sharing an opinion: they'll be people that oppose.

Then I'm saying how is that wrong because it's an opinion.

He even says that it's sad that I'm just going to a cinema alone to watch a movie and blog about.

He literally just insulted so many people and he technically even insulted video game reviewers and just people who make videos or blog posts about things they like in general. Sure, I'd probably blog about it but it's not like that's the only reason I bothered to watch it.

A while ago he was saying about how he was thinking about making a YouTube channel and he was asking me how to make a blog.

Screw him.

And this goes back and forth because this dude is an asshole.

And then this other guy comes in (and I don't like him but the creator of the group does) and he says how everything I said is bullshit and something else about a different topic about them getting girls (because they are sad).

And I reply asking how is it bullshit and at this point, I kind of play devil's advocate to piss them off. I always do it, if I'm in an argument where I feel that the other person is an ass or their argument doesn't make sense.

And everything this dude is saying is bull.

He said that because I'm writing a lot, I'm attention-seeking.

I don't use internet slang much and I use "big words" and he calls me attention-seeking? Well, I'm (not) sorry I speak the way I do.



I get sarcastic and condescending and say, "I'm not sure you know this but just because I use words with more than 3 syllables, does not mean I'm attention-seeking, it's this thing called intelligence but obviously it hasn't been effective on you yet."

And this is the point where I know it pisses him off and I keep doing it to piss him off. The things I'm saying are harmful and right here, right now, I apologise for it, but I'm a bitter person. I'm trying to work on it.

And he replies that no one cares so I shouldn't write so much and I reply that I don't care that I'm writing a lot because although I'm writing it for you to read, if you don't care what I'm saying, I don't care because I'm choosing to publish it.



This goes back and forth again and I use insulting comments back. I'm a sarcastic person.

I'm being an ass right now but I'm not being an ass all the time. They made me do it. In this case. They are assholes all the time. Talk to them for 30 minutes, you'll hate them. I sat next to them for an hour for multiple different lessons, multiple times a week. I hate them.

I'm being a hypocrite right now and I'm going back and forth, like I make a joke and they laugh at the joke and add to it and then I go back and I'm like, "Why you being sexist?" Again, to piss them off and it works.

They keep saying, "Are you mad, bro?"



I'm really not dude, you're presence is pissing me off more than your unthought out comebacks.

Then one of them brings up about me not being in school and missing my GCSEs.

He doesn't know shit about why I missed them. I can legally resit them for medical reasons but he has to go completely of the topic to try and offend me.

Yeah, these are the "friends" that made a rumour that I was missing school because I was pregnant and then asked why I was getting offended when people who I am supposed to trust are talking behind my back (even if it's not meant to be hurtful) and only tell me about it because it slipped up in a Facebook comment.

One of these guys actually went onto skype once, I added him into a group and he was talking to a guy with a girlfriend and was saying things like, "Is she hot? How old is she?" Yeah, he's one of those douchbags.

Back to before, one on the guys then says that another guy (the one who created the group) called me a bitch on skype.

Uh, okay then...

He didn't say it to me personally.

Then the other guy says, "Yeah, that's right he really did."

And the creator actually then came back to the conversation (that he left) and said, "YOU [INSERT F WORD HERE] LIARS. Keep my name out of it."

And then I know these two guys are bullshit.

It goes on for a little while longer and I had to go out somewhere with my mum so I just left it. Nothing much happened after that and I haven't commented since.

BTW, multiple times in this...thing happening, they try to shut me off and go, "Okay, its over now. You're argument is invalid." Like, what the hell, you say your opinion and before I even finish writing mine, you decide to end it because you are the judge of it?

No.

Great friends?
Friends that listen?
Friends that care?
Friends that you're going to forgive because you love them?


No comments:

Post a Comment