Tuesday 2 September 2014

MGSV: Full Plot Leaked?



Okay, so if you don't know, you probably now do from the title.


MGSV's plot is supposedly out there now.

The first few chapters of the leak is detailing where the leak comes from.

So, to get into my issue.

It was leaked.

And that's the problem.

A leak is always questionable.

(regardless of many people saying there's something a bit suspicious about where this leak 
comes from)

Maybe it's fake.

A ruse.

A troll's idea to make fans angry or whatever.

I don't know.

But what if it's real?

Well, that's sad.

And I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.

Small information being leaked close to a game's release is somewhat more acceptable.

It doesn't necessarily ruin the thing.

But even if you think it does, you can avoid it.

But a whole game's plot?

That's spoilers if I ever knew one.

I'm not going to ruin my experience with the game when it comes out.

I don't think that it's respectful to Hideo Kojima and his team

After all the hard work they are putting into this game for us.

That's why I'm not going near it.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to.

The more I think about it, the more I want to just go and read it all.

I don't particularly care for spoilers.

I don't care when someone spoils the end of a book or movie or a show for me.

I ruin those things for myself.

I read the last few pages of a book before the beginning.

For me, it's about the journey.

But if I read the whole plot for something.

It's ruining it for me.

I get the summary of the journey without actually experiencing it in it's whole glory.

Reading this leak would defy the point of my argument of why I read the end before the beginning.

I'm going to avoid the plot spoilers, even though it might be fake.

It's a choice you can make if you want to.


Twitter: @geminigsg
Instagram: @geminigabriellesg

No comments:

Post a Comment